Road Lords Community

Greattings ans ask supports

Greattings every one i am a new user
And i ask if Somebody can help me having the link to download the app or the site i can fond it
Best regards

Hi, you can find our app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roadlords.android&hl=en_US

1 Like

Hi many thanks for answer but is not available in the country wich i live france

Our application is available in: Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Russia, Hungary and Ukraine. We are adding new countries constantly so please, be patient! :slight_smile:

Hi thanks so Munch i got it

So when it will be available in UK

We don’t have any specific information about release date in UK by now. Please, check us often for new updates on this.

When will be available on IOS ? Thanks

iOS is in plans for the future. But won’t be out anytime soon…

Now available in Portugal too :hugs::+1:

1 Like

**App Improvements **

Overall I’m happy with app and the interface as it’s very similar to waze but this is designed for truckers.

The feature I would love to have in this map app is having option to make my own route like in copilot gps. So if I type postcode in and it show’s me three different routes I would be happy if I can tap on specific road/motorway and it can route me through the specific road as some of my deliveries requires specific routes to use which was order by council. This improvement would be glory. Thank you

Maroš

Thank you for your suggestions. We will consider it for the future development. :slight_smile:

Is there any way to add POI instead of adding them manually…As a driver I deliver to alot of shops and inputting them one by will take a lot of time

cheers

Anyway to change height of bridges from metres to ft?

Unfortunately, there is no possibility to add more than one POI at a time. We know about the problem with bridges in the UK showed in metric system and we are working on the fix. I don’t know if it will possible to see bridges in feet in metric system countries, but of course at least in UK bridges should be in feet.

warning on width restrictions

What is the problem? :slight_smile:

sorry about that must have press send without realising it…

the width restriction icon you cant see first number properly

Ok, dont worry :slight_smile: Could you please write us which type of mobile phone do you have?

Samsung note 10 plus