Road Lords Community

Road Lords Ireland

@RoadLords Admin,

Your maps restrictions are going to need some serious attention.

I have been travelling around Ireland and noticed some issues.

The M1 Exit/Junction 9 motorway to and from Dublin is reporting a 2.5M height restriction via your Android application.

This is false and here are pictures with co-ordinates to prove it. Fix this immediately.

M1 J9 Co-ordinates (53.703309, -6.385084)

PS
If I have spotted this what other issues are there? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :thinking: :dizzy_face: :exploding_head:

PPS
You need to add the following two countries to the forum start page.

Road Lords Ireland
Road Lords “UK” or the “United Kingdom”

Also…

Any particular reason why this 2-way road is completely missing from your map?

Mullamurphy
Co. Monaghan
54.264693, -6.959478

What Mapping System/Company are you using?

Thank you very much for your report, we send you feedback about M1 height restrictions. As our app is still BETA version, we are constantly working on improving the routing and map itself. If there is some new road it can be missing in our app.

For UK/Ireland topics you can write in Road Lords Europe forum.
Thank you! :slight_smile:

You are welcome,

The following road addressed below has been here for as long as I can remember and I’m coming close to half a century old. :sweat_smile:

This road is not new and I cannot understand how it has been missed by the mapping company?

Mullamurphy
Co. Monaghan
54.264693, -6.959478

Again: What Mapping System/Company are you using?

I need to know what mapping company you are using as TomTom have the same issue and I want to report the missing road to the mapping company itself and have it fixed asap.

Attention: DANGEROUS

Dublin port tunnel has a maximum height of 4.65m / 15.3ft

Your application is displaying a maximum height of 4.7m

I would also like to see the option to change from “Degrees, minutes and seconds” to “Decimal degrees” to support other devices.

EG: N 53°23’48" W 6°14’21" to 53.396545 -6.239182 (M50 Dublin Port Tunnel)

I can’t post 2 images at once, so here is an image with the RoadLords map results.

N 53°23’48" W 6°14’21" to 53.396545 -6.239182 (M50 Dublin Port Tunnel)

Thank you for your report, it was send to our developers. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the information. Our map provider is Tom Tom. Thank you in advance for reporting this to Tom Tom, if more people will do it then more chances to be fixed. :slight_smile: